Sweet Moment Captured by My Pocket Camera

CLEAR Herbal Fusions Nourishing Scalp Care For Women

   Ready or not here CLEAR herbal fusions nourishing scalp care for women review comes ^^

   Hair loss problem is something you probably would never include in your dictionary. No one wants to think they are losing your hair, since it's extremely essential for a confident and usually makes or break your look.

Here's my photo before using CLEAR herbal fusions nourishing scalp care for women.

   CLEAR herbal fusions utilizing nature's best remedies, it can goes straight to the root of problems by nourishing the scalp through a potent cocktail of asian herbs ginseng and tea tree extract combined with the most recent scientific anti-dandruff tech, for a healthy nourished scalp and beautiful hair.



   I love how the foams works. This shampoo has a strong herbal smell combined with mint — for the conditioner at first i thought it has the same smell as the Doublemint flavor chewing gum. 

   After using it for the first time i definitely notice my hair is more manageable, softer, smoother, and lighter. I woke up the next day my hair still looks fabulous! When i brush my hair with fingers, they don't tangle up and glide through. Freckles of dandruff gone already and now i have healthy scalp and hair, nyahahaha...


 ---------------------------------
 Packaging
Prevent Dandruff

Scent
Price
Overall
---------------------------------  

~ Pros: Refreshes and nourishing the scalp. Help maintain the natural strength of the scalp and longer protection against dandruff. Superb love the after effect.

~ Cons: Even i really love the result it's makes my hair smooth and healthier, i think the fragrance might be too strong for some. Hope one day they have fruity scents or variant.


   And oh i just found this picture from google and wondering when CLEAR launching new packaging like this.

For more information check out their official facebook and twitter ^^






16 Love Letters:

  1. pretty :)
    visit and follow my blog if you love it :) i'll follow you back dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!
    I ever used that shampoo, but it had no effect to my hair.
    I believe that every hair choose their own suitable shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, like not every girls fit in cinderella's shoes

      Delete
  3. Nice review dear! Thanks for sharing ^^ You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure karin ^^
      following both of your blog and twitter now

      Delete
  4. You are so beautiful! and you have a great blog! Love it so much!
    Following you now! Maybe we can follow each other?

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! :-D
    come by and lets follow each other if you love to do:)
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. clear is great! i use clear bwahaha but for men cause i havent bought what i always use so i use my father's shampoo
    mind to take a look at my blog?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey! visit you here now already. will you visit mine too? it was so pleasure for me. thank you there :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nah ini mbak Nin, saya juga pakai.. cocok buat yg berkerudung, suka :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You Are Melody Number