Sweet Moment Captured by My Pocket Camera

Start the day with sweet morning

   When you are on your period and have a fever on the same day mean disaster. Yes, the dizzyness increase double, suddenly being spoiled then before, pampered also increase triple.. Wooah, what a hard day for a boyfriend right? hehe...


   Till one day i woke up in with my swollen eyes to starts my days and koko came bring me a breakfast in the bed. I love treat like a princess! he was so charming that day, carefully fed me up, and bring my milk ^^

   It was not easy for me actually, i mean i keep blushing and hide my face with my little hands. My face was like keep burning and red~ish. Sometimes i think it was okay being sick when someone special always be there for you.


2 Love Letters:

You Are Melody Number