Sweet Moment Captured by My Pocket Camera

Introducing my favorite snack \(´ ε `)/

   Okay, call me slow because i've just try this bite sized snack! Everytime i go to circle-k i always want to try this pillows but yes i didn't. The flavor kinda not sounds nice to me, ube snack? eww com'on who wants eat this one. If it's serve another flavor like strawberries or something maybe i will buy it a long time ago.

   But today. I passing by to indomart and become wild snack hunter, lol you should watch me how my normal eyes become a puppy eyes everytime seeing a huge number of snack. I already pick my snacks but than i saw this pillows. I talked to koko and says "i will buy this snack this time". And throw up all the snacks  on my hands and just pick 2 oishi's snack.

This the snack that i talking about
.
.
.
.
.
.
V

   Basically oishi pillows are small crackers containing a cream filling. The snack comes in a cellophane bag, which is look so awesome for snack that cost me only IDR 7,500 and also it's smells good. Look it has a party size right? but when you try it i do believe it will be just yours size.

   They come in three varieties chocolate filling with chocolate crackers, cheese filling with cheese crackers and ube-flavored crackers and filling. Let my baby bear show you how it is like.
this snack make me says "oh lord, why i never know if ube taste so yummy"






5 Love Letters:

  1. Gua kok ga pernah liat ya di toko2? o_0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog :D

    visit my blog
    http://batavianist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. masa sih kev? coba deh di tempat yang gedean, kali aja ada

    ReplyDelete
  4. nggak pernah liat sebelumnya... tapi akan nyobain juga :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey nice blog.. Salam kenal juga yaa!!


    Please visit back and give your sweet comment!
    http://elfridachania-words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You Are Melody Number