Sweet Moment Captured by My Pocket Camera

Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow Review

   Couple weeks ago, when the weather uh so not friendly it was makes my skin feel so dry and lifeless. My ankle have a rough texture and looks unhealthy. I think my last body lotion didn't give my skin enough moisturizer.


   This is my new favorite daily body lotion. Hmmm smells sooo good and my skin loves it too. Well, actually it's kinda hard to choose which product good for my skin but than i saw "Cocoa" word on new Vaseline. That's why i bought it, haha. Yes, call me chocolate lover.

Oh, i couldn't resist to lick my skin. It's smell so yummy!

   Why i love this lotion is because it smells divine like a blend of chocolate with mild vanilla and the chocolate lingers for a while.

   You know what, when our skin is healthy, light reflects off the rich color below the surface, enabling it to literally glow. But when skin is dry, its surface becomes rough and leaving it looking dull. This Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Lotion penetrates deeply to smooth away roughness and the appearance of dark spots, so your skin can glow from within.




Post a Comment

You Are Melody Number