Sweet Moment Captured by My Pocket Camera

Guess Who's on Bunga Flo's Pocketbook?

   bunga. Every girls and maybe some of the boys who always accompany their lover to shopping must know this famous accessories shop. I do. Everytime go shopping always visit this store, love the accessories, bags, and their nail polish. I want have a walking closet like that lah ƪ(♥ε♥)ʃ​ , it's just like when i have finished with my cloth then i walk into a room full of accessories. Lol, cut that that already....

   Nah, yesterday @BungaAcc told me if I AM FRIENDS OF THE MONTH, yeeeey [applause please] lol. My twitt about fav lebaran menu appear on one of Flo's Pocketbook page. If you curious about my fav lebaran menu please go grab Flo's Pocketbook on your bunga local store, NOW....

 



1 Love Letters:

  1. Aseeekkk...masuk majalah lagi nih? Cieee, cieee...

    ReplyDelete

You Are Melody Number