Sweet Moment Captured by My Pocket Camera

When Life Just Straightly Gives You Magnifique Chocolate

     I really do like it when people send me messages! even if it's just “nice blog” it makes me smile, so feel free to ask me anything. I'm pretty open to talk to anyone..

     Just now, a girl name Jess sent me a lovely email and says she is studying fashion design in NYC. She come across many fashion sites looking for design inspiration and she really like my look! she said i am inspiring her a lot and she ask for some advice about my fashion wisdom. Kyaa, i'm flattered *blush blush*

      And oh anyway have you tried Black Sesame Green Tea Frappuccino® blended beverage? yes it's sturbucks new creation for this summer. It's mix of matcha green tea powder with black sesame which then blend with milk, ice cream based and certainly will truly pamper yourself.

      I've tried it, the topping of whipped cream and a sprinkling of black sesame really remedy my day, plus i got it FREE. First testing it actually it was kinda weird and it was like i just ate onde onde, sesame effect. But then, everytime i siphoning little by little and eventually loved it (ˆڡˆ).

      Thank you so much @indahOwen for always providing me free stuff from sturbucks ( ◦˘ з(◦'ںˉ◦)~♡. Take it easy and don't work too hard my friend, fighting (•`O´•)9

2 Love Letters:

  1. I'd like to taste it!
    Just the description of the beverage make me drool~

    haha, nice to meet ya! :D
    Well, i'm not joking nor just to flatter you, but you really have a blog :D
    thats why i'm following you ^^

    ReplyDelete

You Are Melody Number