Sweet Moment Captured by My Pocket Camera

This Is All So Surreal and Extremely Hard, I Closed My Eyes and Nothing Changed

   Remember one of my post about Khatam Al-Quran? Yes, it was April. 3 months ago. In this picture me, my sisters, and my cousin Fiqa. This moment is the only my latest memory about my uncle. This evening my dad called me and said my uncle was gone by heart attack. I was so extremely shock when i hear it.

   Her daddy was my mom's older brother. He was so good in singing, no wonder Fiqa also has a star voice like her dad. In that day everyone was so happy, while my uncle sang some random songs, my other aunties also joget dangdutan. But now it will never happen again, only can watch in recorded video.

   I just can't help my eyes slowly become teary when read her facebook wall. She's try her best to be a tough girl. She try to stop crying even every minutes it's become hard and harder. This girl used to be a cheerful girl. If only i can be there for her, and make her smile. Because i know her dad wont see her daughter sad like this.

   There are many wonderful people in this world that i live in. And everyone has that special person who touches their lives, but it is rare to find the person who leaves a permanent handprint on your heart. Although he has left us, i know that he has all touched a part of our lives, and that he is contented with that lasting impression he has given us. It's strange to think that he wont be around anymore. We could be six feet apart but i still feel as though he with us.

   Life is made up of an hourglass. From the moment we were born, the first grain of sand had fallen quickly through the small crevice of the glass as our life shortens by the second. We never know when the glass will suddenly rupture nor do we know how much sand is contained in it. But at a certain point in time, people come and go. Although he is no longer with us, i know that he will forever stay in our memories and continue to live in our hearts.
 
Rest in peace ya om. Its sad to see you go but so nice to know you don't need to suffer any more. Om Ami, we love you. We always do...



2 Love Letters:

  1. Semoga Alloh SWT melapangkan kubur beliau, menjadikannya ahli surga dan mereka yang ditinggalkan senantiasa dilimpahkan kesabaran dan ketabahan hati...Aamiin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. But you never forget them. And sometimes, it's those memories that give us the strength to go on.

    Turut berduka cita ya...

    ReplyDelete

You Are Melody Number