Sweet Moment Captured by My Pocket Camera

Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood

   This is my favorite Thai Life Insurance commercial and it can be the most emotional ad i've ever seen this month. Warning, you just may cry (˘̩̩̩.˘̩ƪ)! I had tears in my eyes the first time i watched it, so i decided to post on my blog and share with the world.

   By the way remember "Que sera sera" lyric?
When i was just a little girl, i asked my mother what will i be? will i be pretty? will i be rich? here's what she said to me :
Que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be. The future's not ours to see. Que sera, sera. What will be, will be.


   Yes, no one know what will happen in future. That's why you need a life insurance right? Mostly life insurance ad so freaking rubbish, except in Thailand. This is so great example of telling a powerful emotion filled story. Have so much meaning in a short time. Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.

   I think if one day, one of  Thai Life Insurance employee come and knock my door, i am gonna buy whatever the hell this commercial was selling. Seriously i want to know the creative team who made these commercials.

2 Love Letters:

  1. Im crying...hiks...

    Stupid child!!! *referring to the first video*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orang thailand emng keren2 bikin iklan~

    ReplyDelete

You Are Melody Number