Sweet Moment Captured by My Pocket Camera

It's Officially July!

       Welcome to the month i've been anticipating! Happy July for all you amazing July babies like me (and everyone else of course) have an amazing month! I can't believe today is July, that means 30 more days till my birthday   ҉ ~(˘.˘  ҉  ) (  ҉  ˘.˘)~ ҉
       My #julywish are get more skinnier before my birthday, i koko & i should prolly finish my our final essay, so i we can graduation soon and get a job and have more income and riiiiich $.$, happyyy timeess, no more cry, no more galau, no more problem, just enjoying this life.
 
       Oh one more thing, Dinda just gave me a nice AWARD, yey...
Dinda: "Ka Anindy blognya bagus dan dia asyik diajak curhat walaupun umurnya hampir sekakak aku" ya ampun what the kamsud itu? (╥﹏╥)

4 facts about me:
ᵔᴥᵔ I share birthday with the famous Harry Potter \(^ω^\)
ᵔᴥᵔ I ♥ プリクラ purikura, always force koko to do photoboothing 
ᵔᴥᵔ Always think if im asian girl, why? because Indonesia is part of asia which is mean Indonesian = Asian
ᵔᴥᵔ I want date british men but i think having a cute malays boyfriend who can speak and act like british men is same thing :)

3 Love Letters:

  1. Ultah jadi sesuatu yg ditunggu2 ya? Gua juga, sekitar 60 hari lagi lah, hehehe (nooooo, ga mau tambah tua >_<)

    Btw baru nyadar lu juga tinggal di Bandung, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. met ultah ya?
    sebelum telat..

    hehehheheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Claude : howaaaa, kapan kapan bisa nih meet up :)
    @honeylizious : makasih ya cantik, kadonya mana?

    ReplyDelete

You Are Melody Number