Sweet Moment Captured by My Pocket Camera

Harry Potter Always Will be My Childhood

"Kami hanya ingin menyelesaikan apa yang telah kami mulai sepuluh tahun lalu!"
#IndonesiawantsHarryPotter

       I am never looking forward to the day where my childhood ends. When i was just a little kid about 9 or 10 years ago, i sat in front of my tv watching this strange yet fascinating movie. I fell in love with the movie, the characters, the plot, Hogwarts castle, the magic and everything. Ever since then my love for this movie never changed.

       Ever since then i stand by Harry Potter. I forever thank J.K Rowling for creating the Harry Potter world. I can't bare to imagine what my life would be without Harry Potter. And i believe Harry Potter would carry on, the legend would never die. I solemnly swear to carry this story with me for the rest of my life!!

       By the way, a week ago i really want join a blog competition which the prize is get a ticket to watch Harry Potter 7 part 2 in Singapore. But then i realize, watch a movie without koko will be so lonely. releasedatein.com says Harry Potter will release in Indonesia 13 July 2011 (To Be Confirmed Status). Nah, i really really hope they confirmed this soon. Im tired and sick of these local horror movie!
 

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

#random : Let's pretend being witches for a night 
When i hold sparklers i feel like i should be casting spells like in Harry Potter, lololol
 
and when the war begin, i really hope it's turn like this
but in the end all i've got just this :)

4 Love Letters:

  1. pada sedih karena harpot ya?

    saya sampai sekarang belum pernah nonton harpot di bioskop

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya? nonton dari dvd ya? nonton di bioskop seru lo, apalagi pas 3D :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww .. it's gonna have its ending already :(
    i remember when i was sooo head over heels for him . LOL
    that was wayyy backkk xD

    - april

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry was cute on Harry Potter 1..
    Really wish to watch the part II in cinema!

    ReplyDelete

You Are Melody Number