Sweet Moment Captured by My Pocket Camera

Ten Things About Me

     I've seen this floating around and my blogger friend, Dinda was tagged me a while ago to tell about 10 things about me. Im not ashamed to say im glad you tagged me not because i like to talk about myself (though, i do) but because you chose to tag me. So here it goes.

ᵔᴥᵔ  I love being in the spotlight. People says it's because of my  personally have a facination for being in the spotlight, and i don't think it's because im a LEO. It's because i love compliments and i love being the center of attention. I like to be in the spotlight of my boyfriend or surrounded by people. Well you can say i'm comfortable with being in the spotlight, but i don't seek it out. It just seems to happen. 

ᵔᴥᵔ  Don't ever dare to stare at me with your annoying face. Even i love in the spotlight but it doesn't mean you can stare at me like that. If you glance or maybe by a chance you stare at me but then you smile, i really appreciate it and i will judge if you're nice person. But if you stare and it's like you raise your eye brow you will see what happen to you next. 

ᵔᴥᵔ  I collect pretty cute stuff like wedges, bags, and accessories. Yes yes yes, i really love this 3 crucial stuff. Everytime i go shopping, i will ends up find wedges, bag, or bangles that i like with my sparkling eyes. But koko always have his way to make me saving *big hugggs*.

ᵔᴥᵔ   I love hot pants. Why people hate and judge someone who wear this stuff? oh get live please. Hot pants not a speedo, so why people always say that it's like prohibit outfit?

ᵔᴥᵔ  I want dye my hair. Maybe blonde, pink or dark brown, seriously. I want dye my hair with that crazy colors not for looking for attention but because i want and koko allow me to do that, but i know my parents wont let me do that.  

ᵔᴥᵔ  I love sky and plane. And it's so perfect when i see the sky from my airplane window. Call me lucky because they always set me near a window.

ᵔᴥᵔ  I think about things on my way and sometimes i over thinking about it. Mostly it's all about socio culture and government issues. And because of this i think my dream job is work for United Nation (UNICEF, or maybe UNESCO). Oh wait if you think it's not realistic enough, be a PR also my dream job now =). Anyone want to hire me?  

ᵔᴥᵔ Hate when someone smoking around me and always over react and over acting to make them feel bad. Whenever i see someone smoking i get so mad! They are just wasting their time and money on stupid cigarettes! If i walk by someone who is smoking i cough real loud dramatically and give them the evil eye. 

ᵔᴥᵔ  I bite rawr...

ᵔᴥᵔ  I love miso ramen lol, i think you already know about it because i posted it here and here. ZOMG i want right nowwww!! brb gonna eat miso ramen first.

     Well that was fun! I don't expect many of you read all of them, but i don't mind. Thanks for the tag, Nda :) Who shall i tag next? Amel | Adelia | Florenshia | Zureen | Dian |

5 Love Letters:

  1. bener feeling i..kemarin mau nge tag chanchan tapi feeling mengatakan kalo ada bloggger lain yang nge tag tentang hal ini :)

    saya sepakat n dukung sama #8 nya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah aku juga paling males kalo ada orang yang merokok di dekat aku sist, paling males ama bau yang nempel di rambutku setelahnya...

    Oia ada award nih buat kamu, diambil ya...
    Ini linknya http://chicio.blogspot.com/2011/06/postingan-award-yang-tertunda.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @bang todi: hehe,,, ada bakal jadi peramal nih kayanya.

    @chici: makasih ya awardnya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah berarti kamu gak bisa deket2 aku yah ndy. 10 menit deket2 aku bisa kleper2 sama asep kamu :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kita ada persamaan. Kalo ada yg ngerokok deket gua, gua suka sengaja batuknya diheboh2in biar dianya ngerasa ga enak. Kalo dianya masih belom nyadar, gua bakal pura2 pingsan. Masih belom nyadar juga? Gua pura2 kesurupan roh asbak yg ngamuk dan nabok mukanya terus cekokin tu asbak ke dalem mulutnya, hehehe

    ReplyDelete

You Are Melody Number