Sweet Moment Captured by My Pocket Camera

Now He Will Bow His Hand And I Will Take It

Waking up your girlfriend with morning call or morning text is so old school! Because now i have my favorite morning line :

"morning cantik, bangun yuk... hari ini cerah lo"
   
    Hahaha, that's a sweet line that he have to say to wake me up and make my day start with a smile. I love the way he wake me up especially with extra lovely kiss on my forehead, it's feel so tender and caring.

    And when mr. nighty night comes he will say :
"malem cantik, malam ini mendung dan dingin, saat yang tepat untuk tidur. jangan kemaleman ya."

    I know it will be happy day because i went to sleep last night and i woke up this morning with a smile because of that sweet line. Howaaa, why words are so fairy tale? people say a man who treats her woman like a princess is a proof that he has been born and raised in the arms of a queen. And for the first time in my life i'll believe the taste of royalty.

    He's sweet. He's adorable. He's perfect. I didn't say a name but he popped into your head, didn't he?

3 Love Letters:

You Are Melody Number