Sweet Moment Captured by My Pocket Camera

Letter to My Future Kid

   To my future child,

   I’m writing to you now, on next Mother’s Day i’m honoring your future grandma for everything she’s done for me. And you should too since most of what i learned from parenting, i would’ve learned them through her. I turned out fine despite everything, so i think you will too. But just in case you don’t, you know who to blame :).
She's cute right?

   I think i’ll name our [future] kid Keisha, it's combination from koko and my name. If he will be your future dad i will so glad, he's so smart, good man, and i do believe he also good at making money. I promise i will pour out my whole life to raising you and i don’t want to screw it up with bouts of selfishness, recklessness and ambition. Your future mom is a very Type A, driven, go-getter and goal-oriented lady. But being a mom requires selflessness, times of uncontrollable tears and a generous heart beyond compare. 

   But i know once i meet you, God will make all my selfishness melt away because you will be the only precious thing in my sight as you are. So until then, i will just let him mold my heart to prepare for you.

   Follow your dreams while you’re young and I’ll be here to catch you if it doesn’t work out as you planned.

                             Love,
                   Your future mom

3 Love Letters:

  1. I love this!

    You always catch my heart with your precious post. Will surely be a daily reader. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post something like this on my blog too. Hope ul check it out after. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwh thanx @Kristen, you know i always got something sweet to tell hehe (◕‿◕✿)

    i've check it out, the babies so cute....

    ReplyDelete

You Are Melody Number