Sweet Moment Captured by My Pocket Camera

Business Partnership

   Hello! Thank you for popping by

  Currently I am offering a business partnership and if you interested to promoting your brand, no matter small or large business this might be the right place to start.

   Check out the offers to adjust your needs :

Advertising Blocks
   Whether you are an online shop owner, bloggers, crafters, promoter event, or traffic hunt, put your banner at this blog is the best options. Please contact me for the detail.

SPONSORSHIP / ADVERTORIAL REVIEW
   If you would like me to review your products or attend the event, please contact me for the detail about your products or event. 

FEATURED GIVEAWAY
   I would love to work with you on a giveaway. Each giveaway receives it's own post and i will randomly select the winner to receive the prize.

   If you are interested with this business partner or invite me to your event, please shoot me an email to : ikmalia.anindita.gmail.com
  


1 Love Letters:

  1. I've sent you an email request for ads space.

    ReplyDelete

You Are Melody Number