Sweet Moment Captured by My Pocket Camera

because im a girl like that

"CLOSE YOUR EYES LITTLE GIRL. YOU'RE A PRINCESS NOW. YOU OWN THIS WORLD, TWIRLING IN YOUR TWIRLY DRESS. YOU'RE THE LOVELIEST FAR ABOVE THE REST."

"YOU BUILD YOUR CASTLES IN THE SKY, STARS REFLECTING OFF YOUR EYES, AND ANGELS SING ON SILVER CLOUDS, AND NO ONE CRIES, SCREAM, OR SHOUTS"




MERRY CHRISTMAS world.... for you, for me, and for everyone except haters. you know there's people out there who dont like me, lol okay cos i dont wake up every single day to impress judgmental hypocrites like you.

Maybe this year im being a bad girl and i disappointed someone who loved me. That's why santa wont give me presents. I run away from a very good man and choose someone who i thought he's so much better than this very good man. i thought we will be okay. i thought he will love and understand me. i though he nice and cute as his face. yeah.. i though.

And now this mr. thought act like kid again and again, i have fuckin no idea about his action. i don't know why he mad at me. well okay i know. but hello it's just a simple things. we have lunch, he says im not in good mood and im not lookin at him when i eat. and he mad at me big DAAAA and  he left me just like that. our saturday became worst once again.

If you say that's not quite worst how bout this, the very good man says he want get married with someone. trust me, i can't believe if my world turn into fuckin hell like this. oh dear, my very good man wanna do what?! Oh wait this the worstest part, my very good man will marry and mr. thought break me up. it's soooo nice isn't it? i choose him for nothing!
to fall in love is a disease and the cure is to marry with the person who in love with
I know i always over expectation to seeing something and i know i have a problem to understanding myself sometimes. And yeah i don't know what to do next. It's all gone to fast. If only it's just a dream, i want make up now. Im still thinking about today, dont you think it wont happen if we go out in evening?

soundtrack : Jangan Sedih - Indah Dewi Pertiwi

Post a Comment

You Are Melody Number