Sweet Moment Captured by My Pocket Camera

How to write a resignation letter

Setelah kemaren ngerti gimana bikin curriculum vitae in real life, sekarang pengen nyoba bikin resignation letter. I know im not working yet, but just in case you know. I think there's so many kind of resignation, triumphant, defeated, heavy-hearted, disappointed, respectful, hateful, so i decide to make the simple one but it's so effective.

=======================================================================
Dear Boss,
I resign.

Thank you.
Me
 =======================================================================
What the.... it's super short! i can't do formal, maybe friendlier and more polite… so i try.

=======================================================================
Dear Boss,
You remember three months ago I express my intention to resign?
I hereby tender my resignation. 
This is the letter.

Thank you.
Me
 =======================================================================
Err…maybe i can elaborate it, at least i can give a reason why i wont to work right?

=======================================================================
Dear Boss,
You know why i want to resign?
Since i worked for you, i have no time to blog anymore. When i don't have time to blog anymore, my readers hate me. When my readers hate me, they don't visit my blog anymore. When they don't visit my blog, my hits drop. When my hits drop, i become unhappy. When i become unhappy, i will eat a lot. When i eat a lot, i will get fat. When i get fat, it will affect your company's image. When your company's image is affected, your business no good. When your business no good, you become unhappy. When you become unhappy, you eat a lot like me. When you eat a lot, i'm afraid you will become fat like me.

You see Boss, it's a vicious cycle. I did everything for your own good, because i care for you Boss.


So the conclusion is, i want to resign. Please let me go.


Your Faithfully.
Me
=======================================================================

If it's also fail, you can only do this
=======================================================================
I QUIT.

Your deadly employee
=======================================================================




1 Love Letters:

  1. Yang no 3 keren abis, bener2 menjelaskan secara rinci dan reasonable kenapa lu mau resign

    Nice one

    Salam kenal,
    http://claude-c-kenni.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You Are Melody Number