Sweet Moment Captured by My Pocket Camera

Today is my mom's b'day

This was me (8 months) and my mom (not sure her age, hehe)

How many years mom?
now it's been a while since receiving my first tenuous smile
you forgave each mistake that i did

With one birthday after another
seems faster each year, don't they mom?

yet from all i can see
you're the best mom for me and i just wouldn't have and other

Im sooo happy you're my mom
and so i want to say
I LOVE YOU MOM
and wish you a very best birthday


Jadi ngerasa 21 taun hidup aku terbuang sia-sia... sampe saat ini aku belom bisa ngebahagian ibu, entah kapan aku baru bisa jadi apa yang ibu mau, ga ngebantah omongan dia lagi dan ga bikin dia kesel tiap hari...

Well i know mom gives me hope when life is low, honestly mom's a place where i can go when i have nothing. I always say "im independent girl" but in the end i always miss a hug from my mom when i feel so sick. Mom, for all that you've done for me, i thanking you for all of my childhood memories, for helping me deal with life's stresses, for helping me defeats and celebrate my successes, or for teaching me the value of hard work, good judgment, courage, and being true...

Post a Comment

You Are Melody Number