Sweet Moment Captured by My Pocket Camera

The Confession of...

milkysmile Eotteokhanya....
I'm thinking when i was walking alone on the usual way back home. Everything's going badly i know that, but reaching out and chasing after the gathering time its seem i should... ah, oppa eotteokhanya?

Just looking up at the endless skies, i spread my arms and cried out and it hasn't disappeared those feelings are in my chest. Well sometimes i think how if we stepped out from certainty but someday its fly again. If there's something i want to do, i should press that forward without hesitation. Omo, i understand such things, i guess. I guess it's like that, even if anything happened i'll take off once again.

Well, in an unknown future, there might be some anxious moments but who knows if there’ll be nothing to fear. In a bitter world, there is bound to be hurt and i know i’ll make it through...

Post a Comment

You Are Melody Number